A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sleasman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sleasman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sleasman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleasman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sleasman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Sleasman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Sleasman practice?
- Dr. John Sleasman has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Sleasman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.