A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sleasman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sleasman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sleasman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sleasman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sleasman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleasman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sleasman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Sleasman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Sleasman practice?
- Dr. John Sleasman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sleasman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians and Durham Allergists.