A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sleasman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sleasman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sleasman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleasman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sleasman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sleasman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans