Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 29th, 2015

Scheduling is a joke, I'm a current patient and had a new injury, it will take them a month before I can even be seen. Nicole with scheduling has a chip on her shoulder as well and questions things that do not have anything to do with her job.

Taking a chance with jeckal and hyde show details Taking a chance with jeckal and hyde
by chronic sufferer on May 19th, 2015

Presentation is well meet with first visit. Beware afterward-you will be dealing with a totally different person. Will not discuss options with you, but will arrange an aggressive approach and if you ask question why, eyebraws are raised. I cannot feel comfortable with this doctor. Also, appointments can and will be canceled upon your arrival, with staff saying they informed you. And lastly, when you have a procedure planned or being performed good luck on him coming by before going in. There is much more that I should state, but I'm too tired to go on. PA are better to get your point across and help with relief.

The ten second doctor show details The ten second doctor
by Ten second tom on Dec 22nd, 2014

I was there for my appointment at 8:30. His nurse came in gave me a shot in shoulder. The doctor walked in with papers for physical therapy. Didn't ask any questions. I saw him for a total of ten seconds. I didn't leave office until noon. It was like being at a charity clinic. He made me feel like he could care less. Like I was one of a hundred patients he needed to see that day. He didn't give me options like other doctors. He never even called me by my right name. It's all a money scam. He wants pt for a while. If it doesn't work. He's going to operate. Then do pt again. Why not get the surgery over with and then pt. they don't care. They're not the ones in agony. It's all about the benjamins

Don't ever go see this Dr. The other good reviews must have been done by his Mommy or Wife! show details Don't ever go see this Dr. The other good reviews must have been done by his Mommy or Wife!
by You won't see me in that office ever again!!! on Jul 19th, 2014

He is the WORST SURGEON/HUMAN BEING! Oh he's nice at 1st but once he has you sign that contract he's a totally different man! I really don't see how he sleeps at night! He will leave you in horrific pain! He's a liar and a fake!! If you read this to check him out before you see him. Fair warning!!! DONT!!! He does not care or listen to his patients!!!!!

Patient show details Patient
by Bill on Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr Sledge is one of the most qualified, professionals in the field of orthopedic medicine. He is considered an expert in his field and highly regarded by his piers. I have been a patient of Dr. Sledge's and highly recommend his services if needed.

I really like Dr. Sledge show details I really like Dr. Sledge
Mar 9th, 2011

I am a person with chronic and debilitating pain. Dr. Sledge has such an amazing understanding of chronic pain and what we go through to find help. My only meeting with Dr. Sledge was a great experience. I found him to be pleasant, professional, caring and one who LISTENS! Thank you Dr. Sledge. I look forward to having you on my team.M. Duffy

Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Sledge is often very unprofessional & discourteous to many of his peers. He has been known to threaten his staff in the operating room. I cannot imagine how he can concentrate on performing surgeries when he is so focused on belittling those who work with him.