Surgical Specialist
1103 Kaliste Saloom Rd
Ste 100
Lafayette, LA 70508
337-234-5234
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Don't ever go see this Dr. The other good reviews must have been done by his Mommy or Wife!  |  show details
by You won't see me in that office ever again!!! on Jul 19th, 2014

He is the WORST SURGEON/HUMAN BEING! Oh he's nice at 1st but once he has you sign that contract he's a totally different man! I really don't see how he sleeps at night! He will leave you in horrific pain! He's a liar and a fake!! If you read this to check him out before you see him. Fair warning!!! DONT!!! He does not care or listen to his patients!!!!!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Bill on Oct 22nd, 2013

Dr Sledge is one of the most qualified, professionals in the field of orthopedic medicine. He is considered an expert in his field and highly regarded by his piers. I have been a patient of Dr. Sledge's and highly recommend his services if needed.

|  I really like Dr. Sledge  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

I am a person with chronic and debilitating pain. Dr. Sledge has such an amazing understanding of chronic pain and what we go through to find help. My only meeting with Dr. Sledge was a great experience. I found him to be pleasant, professional, caring and one who LISTENS! Thank you Dr. Sledge. I look forward to having you on my team.M. Duffy

|  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Sledge is often very unprofessional & discourteous to many of his peers. He has been known to threaten his staff in the operating room. I cannot imagine how he can concentrate on performing surgeries when he is so focused on belittling those who work with him.