Learn more about Dr. John Slingsby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Slingsby is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slingsby
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Slingsby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Slingsby, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slingsby graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Slingsby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Memorial Hospital - CAH
- St Marys Hospital - Pierre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Geoffrey Slingsby MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Slingsby practice?
- Dr. John Slingsby has 1 office location.
Dr. John Slingsby practices Ophthalmology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Ophthalmologists.