A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Slingsby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Slingsby, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slingsby graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Slingsby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Memorial Hospital - CAH
- St Marys Hospital - Pierre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Geoffrey Slingsby MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Slingsby practice?
- Dr. John Slingsby has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Slingsby practices Ophthalmology near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Pierre, SD.
See Rapid City Ophthalmologists.