A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Slingsby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Slingsby is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slingsby
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Slingsby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Slingsby, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slingsby graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Slingsby has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Memorial Hospital - CAH
- St Marys Hospital - Pierre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Geoffrey Slingsby MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Slingsby practice?
- Dr. John Slingsby has 1 office location.
Dr. John Slingsby practices Ophthalmology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Ophthalmologists.