Learn more about Dr. John Slovak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Slovak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slovak
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Slovak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Slovak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovak graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Slovak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Slovak MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Slovak practice?
- Dr. John Slovak has 1 office location.
Dr. John Slovak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.