Dr. John Smear Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John Smear?

Patient

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Dr. Smears has the best nurse, Julie is interested in your well being . She followed up with me for weeks to make sure I was taken care of, dr. Smears is very lucky to have such a great staff. Thank you Julie for caring!

Great General Surgeon

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Dr Smear is very nice and spends time with the patient answering questions concerning upcoming surgery. It is quick and easy to get an appointment. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Dr. Smear and his staff have gone above and beyond to be helpful, informative and courteous. I highly recommend his services.

Never again

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Had an emergency gaul Blatter surgery. He came in said he would be doing my surgery and handed me a business card.... The next day went down for surgery waited for him in pre op for over an hr. he took only 2o mins i was in recovery for 2 hrs because the anastisia Person od'd me and couldnt breathe on my own then had to stay an exstra day on iv fluids anabiotics. Went home stomach swollen whole stomach and chest severly bruised in horrible pain had to go to er 2 days latter glue came off all incisions and were bleeding again. And had to be put on antibiotics .... First really surgery... Deffinately a horrible exsperiance !!!! Never again will he touch me or anyone in my family! It was so bad my dad said he wouldnt even let him do surgery on his dog!! Only gave him one star bc at least im alive

Would never recommend to even my worst enemies !!!!

Posted on May 28th, 2013

No bedside manner whatsoever... took over 2 months and 10 days in the hospital on IV anitbiotics and fluids to recover from my gallbladder surgery. Never saw him again after the surgery, followed up with his partner, Dr. Squires who was wonderful !!!!

Will take good care of you

Posted on January 24th, 2013

My first time having surgery. Dr. Smear made me feel comfortable with his confidence and knowledge. He helped me through being nervous. I would reccomend him.

He is my hero.

Posted on May 20th, 2012

Dr. Smear and his staff make you feel like you are very important to them and they followed through with me and stayed on top of everything for me due to another doctor's delay of surgery.

Posted on November 8th, 2011