A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smulian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smulian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smulian, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Placental Abruption (Placentae Abruptio)
- Premature Birth
- Premature Labor
- Premature Rupture Fetal Membranes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smulian graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smulian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smulian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Smulian practice?
Dr. John Smulian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Moosic, PA.
See Sellersville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Sellersville Pediatricians.