A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smulian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smulian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smulian, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Placental Abruption (Placentae Abruptio)
- Premature Birth
- Premature Labor
- Premature Rupture Fetal Membranes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smulian graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smulian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Smulian MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Smulian practice?
- Dr. John Smulian has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Smulian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Moosic, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Moosic Obstetricians & Gynecologists.