A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Snider is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Snider, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Snider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Snider MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Snider practice?
- Dr. John Snider has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Snider practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.