A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Snidow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snidow
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snidow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Snidow, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snidow graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Snidow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters
- King`s Daughters Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Snidow MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Snidow practice?
- Dr. John Snidow has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Snidow practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogersville, TN and Morristown, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.