A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Snidow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snidow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snidow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Snidow, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snidow graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Snidow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters
- King`s Daughters Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Snidow MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Snidow practice?
- Dr. John Snidow has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Snidow practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogersville, TN and Morristown, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.