A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Snoddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snoddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snoddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snoddy graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Snoddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Retreat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Snoddy MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Snoddy practice?
- Dr. John Snoddy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Snoddy practices Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Surgeons.