A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Snoddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snoddy graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Snoddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Retreat Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snoddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Snoddy practice?
Dr. John Snoddy practices Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Surgeons.