Dr. John Snook MD Patient Reviews

3.9

July 18th, 2016
Caring, friendly and accurate
I been a Pat of Dr. snook for years and he's one of the best!

December 19th, 2015
Very nice and warm hearted

August 18th, 2015
Great dr my dad loved going to him .his offices said he as left .now we get a new dr

December 29th, 2014
I have had to reschedule several times over the past couple of years due to Dr. Snook being stuck in traffic on I-65. Then, when I do get to see him, the wait time is 30 minutes to almost an hour. His care is adequate but I would not recommend him as a professional. There are many other doctors that actually respect me and my time as a patient.

January 17th, 2012
Mr.
I couldn't disagree with the only other review more. Dr. Snooks knowledge was very adequate. He spoke in terms I could understand and gave great ...

December 29th, 2011
Terrible!
Went for a routine physical, which he never performed. Was so intent on diagnosing me with other issues and trying to prescribe me medication that he ...

January 7th, 2010
When I was a patient of Dr. John Snook, I didn't have medical insurance, but we paid out of pocket. I was having issues with my back(I had a dislocated SI joint before). He started trying to eliminate what was causing it. I did PT for 2 weeks and a round of steroids. When he noticed during the follow up that I was getting better and I told him I could wear flip-flops. He mentioned that he noticed I was having "foot drop" and he wanted to have an x-ray taken. During the next follow (1 week later) up my foot drop was worse and I couldn't push up against his hand with my big toe. He ordered another round of steroids and an MRI (since my x-ray didn't show anything wrong). I had my MRI done and Dr. Snook started looking for a surgeon that he could refer me to since I had a very larger herniated disc in my lower back. Dr. Snook did what he could to eliminate things and he tried to be easy on the pocket book as well. I wish he were still in this area.