inactive

John W Snyder Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

August 17th, 2015
Treated unfairly and I have to question his or someone in his office's integrety.
I was a patient of Dr. Snyder's for four years. The patient Dr. relationship was pretty good. Then just about three weeks ago he said he got a bad report on my urine test, came back showing phenobarbital (sp). I don't even know what phen.is. He went on and refilled my script. Then wanted another urine sample and I could not pee, so his nurse did a mouth saliva test. A week or so later I got a phone call from Dr. Snyder himself saying my test showed cocaine!!!!!!! I was shocked and very upset to say the least. This man has been treating me for four years and nothing has ever come up. Somehow someone fixed my test or made an error. Now I have to find a new Dr. He sent me a list but I don't trust they won't be like him. I feel so sick about this. I would never take a chance on ruining my relationship with my Dr. for cocaine, which I hate, I've seen it ruin too many lives. I think Dr. Snyder got rid od me because I wouldn't get anymore injections. I haven't had one in two years, they didn't work. I recommend that you be careful with him. I feel no Dr. will trust me now. In fact don't use Dr. Snyder as your Doctor.

March 31st, 2015
what a waste of 40$
i wasted co pay of 40 $ just for him to recommend calling other doctors that didnt take my insurance , a dump off ive been a patient of extreme chronic pain for 10 years an this is what he did call another specialist, i was a respected master tradesman an deserve the best care needed and he gave me phone numbers are you kidding me what a waste so no i wouldnt recommend him one bit

May 20th, 2014
Did not get any relief from this doctor. Wasn't caring at all. Just wanted to Milk the insurance. Empty visits, waist of time.

April 21st, 2014
This clinic is all about injections if they can't do injections they dont want to help you.