A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sobolski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobolski
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Sobolski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobolski graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Sobolski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Sobolski MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Sobolski practice?
- Dr. John Sobolski has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sobolski practices Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Hills, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.