Horrible doctor horrible person! show details Horrible doctor horrible person!
May 10th, 2012

He is uncaring,doesnt return phkne calls, doesnt explain, doesnt listen, doesnt care.

Inconsideration show details Inconsideration
Nov 17th, 2011

The day of my appointment his office called me to see if I could go earlier because the Dr. needed to leave earlier. I agreed to do it. I had to wait 1 hr and a half sitting in the office.I was very upset and I left without seeing him because I had to go back to work. Nobody apologized to me.

top notch clinician show details top notch clinician
by Macy Brett on Oct 16th, 2010

I have known this physician for 30 years, as well as worked along him as a Registered Nurse. I have have also needed his services for cardiac workup. Explains what needs to be done, and if needed refers you to a comparable physician.

Sep 16th, 2010

Scheduled me for a stress test and then did not show up. Sent his partner instead who was inattentive and did not even introduce himself.

15 year patient show details 15 year patient
by Jeff on May 9th, 2010

I've been a patient for 15 years and John goes out of his way to make sure all his patients are taken care of. 24/7/365.

Great experience show details Great experience
by jake n at Insider Pages on May 9th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Been using Dr. Sokolowicz for 17 years. Always the most professional of experiences and a great practice.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
The guy Likes to bill, bill, bill! show details The guy Likes to bill, bill, bill!
by Eric Levine on Feb 2nd, 2009

Be carefule when you go to this guy, he is a billing machine and likes to abuse the system.