Dr. John Solomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Solomon?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Solomon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 3rd, 2017

HORRIBLE

I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon for over twenty years, over the last few years I have become very dissatisfied. The wait is always over an hour to two hours, appointments are constantly changed, calls are never returned, and he doesn't seemed concerned with actual worrisome situations which have led me to go to the ER and actually get admitted, however, could have been avoided if he would have taken the time to call me.

January 8th, 2016

Not good

Dr degrades and harasses staff if your not blowing him he's not gona like you he is digradding and disrespectful he should have his lisence revoked

November 6th, 2015

Dr Solomon is not a very Doctor, I went for physical and had a rash on my body never said anything about the rash. He only deals with 1 problem at a time. Never gets back to you when I call him, loses important paperwork .Always late like 2 hours behind schedule .

October 10th, 2015

When I schedule an appointment I always do my best to schedule the very first one of the day. If not, plan to wait at least at hour or more to be seen as he is never, ever on time. Sometimes I wonder how many appointments are scheduled in an hour time slot. Also, I have had tests taken I never hear the results from him or the staff and sometimes have been told they are lost somewhere. I have mailed blood test results etc from the VA Hospital and staff never receives them or they are lost somewhere. Have left messages with the staff to have Dr Solomon call me and I will wait by the phone all day and evening and never hear from him. Must call next day and again ask for him to contact me. It gets to be very frustrating. It's time for me to find another doctor and office staff that will be, I hope, more efficient.

January 8th, 2015

Wait time is 1-2 hours!!!! Every visit! Secretary will answer phone then leave you on hold or hang up on you. If it's the end of the day and you get put on hold they hang up on you only to have you call back and get answering service. Dr will only address one issue at a time and makes you keep coming back. Or he'll tell you you are wrong or don't need certain things and brush off your concerns. Very disappointed with my experiences. I know 4 other people who will not return for same reason.

October 19th, 2014

This was my second visit, first visit appt @ 3:30, out at 5:12. The second visit, appt @ 3:00 called in at 4:10. There is a sign posted in waiting room warning of this, but an hour is excessive. Not going back.

November 7th, 2013

ALWAYS LATE! ALSO NOT VERY GOOD. NO T AGREAT THINKER AND NOT VERY COMPLETE. MAKES MISTAKES. I AM CHANGING DOCTORS.

October 4th, 2013

wait time

I waited 1 hour and 15 min for my appointment and walked out. Have more courtesy for your patients. I always wait over 45 min to see him but this pushed me over the limit, I will be looking for a new Dr, now. I will not go back.

May 8th, 2017