A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sommer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sommer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Sommer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Sommer MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Sommer practice?
- Dr. John Sommer has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sommer practices Urology near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Corning, NY.
See Sayre Urologists.