A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sommerauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sommerauer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sommerauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sommerauer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Death
- Brain Injuries
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommerauer graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sommerauer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fred Sommerauer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Sommerauer practice?
- Dr. John Sommerauer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sommerauer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.