A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sommerauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sommerauer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Death
- Brain Injuries
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommerauer graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sommerauer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fred Sommerauer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Sommerauer practice?
- Dr. John Sommerauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sommerauer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.