A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sommerauer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Brain Death, Brain Injuries, and Liver Transplantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommerauer graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sommerauer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sommerauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Sommerauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Sommerauer practice?
Dr. John Sommerauer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Springs, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Sommerauer, Dr. Evan Sommerauer, Dr. Giovanni Sommerauer, Dr. Hank Sommerauer, Dr. Hans Sommerauer, Dr. Ian Sommerauer, Dr. Ivan Sommerauer, Dr. Jack Sommerauer