Dr. John Sonfield MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 26th, 2016
I think that Dr. Sonfield is the best Dr. and surgeon .... His bedside manner is impeccable .. He takes as much time as you need to talk and explain to you what he is going to do... He accually cares about his patients. We are not just a case to him, he truly cares about you and that show in how he treats you. If we had more Drs. like him it would be great.. If anyone asks about a surgeon I always refer them to him. Everone that has seen him loves him. He is not a good Dr. he is a great Dr.

March 12th, 2015
Patient's wife
Dr. Sonfield is very down to earth and easy to talk to. Even though he was very busy with multiple patients, he spent time with me and my husband explaining the issue and what is required using plain English, he didn't rush us and listened to our questions and concerns. He didn't perform surgery (yet), but he is obviously very knowledgeable. If my husband does need surgery we feel very confident in his skills. In addition, the staff are all very friendly and supportive.

July 2nd, 2014
Patients wife
What a wonderful Dr with awesome bed Side manners. Thank you for taking wonderful care of my husband. You and Dr Pearson the best!!!!!

January 6th, 2012
Outstanding professional
This Doctor saved my life and I would highly recommend him. I found his fees to be refreshingly reasonable and his attention to every detail of my situation was impressive.Thank God A Family

March 31st, 2011
Dr. Sonfield is very professional, easily understood, and is a good listener. He is sincere in his efforts to make you better. He understands that he is working for the patient, and takes the time to discuss your situation in detail with you.