A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Sopuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sopuch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sopuch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sopuch graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sopuch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Sopuch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Sopuch practice?
- Dr. John Sopuch has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sopuch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hazelwood, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Hazelwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.