Learn more about Dr. John Sorenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sorenson, Retina Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorenson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sorenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sorenson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Angioid Streaks
- Choroid Diseases
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Degenerative Myopia
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Neovascularization
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorenson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sorenson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Sorenson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Sorenson practice?
- Dr. John Sorenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sorenson practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.