Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Sorrels
Dr. John Sorrels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR, with another office in Hot Springs Village, AR. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sorrels is affiliated with National Park Medical Center, CHI St Vincent Hot Springs and Advance Care Hospital Of Hot Springs. Dr. Sorrels has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Sorrels has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Sorrels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Dr. John Bond
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi42
Dr. Mark Larey
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi31
Dr. Daryl Burrows
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi10