A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sortino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sortino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sortino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sortino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sortino MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Sortino practice?
- Dr. John Sortino has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sortino practices Internal Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists.