Dr. John Sortino Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John Sortino?

best personal MD in all boca raton

Posted on January 13th, 2017

this dr really really cares about his patients well being and health

Posted on March 20th, 2016

I been seeing Dr Sortino for 12 years and I know I am always getting great care.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Best Doctor EVER !!!!!!!!!! Nice reminds you of a old time Doctor lost these days ! He Doesn't treat you like Cattle and heard you in fast like other doctors and just take you money and kick you out instead, but instead he helps you with your needs & problems and issues and doesn't recommend things or stuff or treatments you dont need !

I have lost respect.

Posted on May 28th, 2013

I really do think Dr. Sortino is a wonderful person. However, he is always 1 + hour late - I've waited 3 hours on occasion. Then you go into the exam room and there is yet another student intern wanting to know my entire history that I just gave to the last 12 + student interns on my last 12 + visits. I respectfully asked Dr. John on several occasions to see me and not make me go through this as I was growing increasing aggravated by this. I am there to see the Dr. not be a learning tool. I think it's very nice that he helps the students but at what cost? The patient. He is not respectful of the patient or their valuable time.. I have seen staff members come and go because he is not respectful of their time either which causes cracks in the continuity of the administrative part of the visit. My aggravation turned into outright anger this last visit. During my exam one intern/staff person opened the door 4 times and I told the Dr. if she opens the door one more time I'm taking my chart and leaving. All the waitings all the interns all the interruptions all the medicines - I had had it. And he wonders why I have elevated blood pressure every time I see him so he schedules me once a month every month and keeps giving me different blood pressure medicine that makes me not feel good. HELLO!! DR. SORTINO did you not hear me all those months?? Get a grip Doc. And it is not a good idea to have your girlfriend working in your office. Yikes Dr. John. That is the beginning of the end.....Please get a grip, you are very good and you are letting all this stuff get in your way . Limits and boundaries. This is why I am no longer your patient.

Jim.M

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

Dr Sortino is a very good doctor, who has always helped me with any problem I have.He is a very nice,down to earth man.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Dr. Sortino is a great doctor with a caring bedside manner. He is one of the few doctors who actually cares enough to spend time with you during the appointment.

Far from professional

Posted on August 19th, 2010

This guy is far from a professional with no consideration for his patients. I've seen him many times and never has he been on schedule he makes you wait at least 1 hour. He's not running behind because he was at the hospital longer than expected. He see sales reps rather than patients allows his medial students to boldly interrupt patients. In fact I was telling the Sortino how I felt and explaining my concerns and his student flat out spoke over me. In addition he tries to get you in the office every three months when your perfectly healthy.His exam rooms look like collage dorm furniture.

The most amazing Doctor and person i have ever met.

Posted on August 16th, 2009

My experiene with Dr.sortino was defenetly life changing in the ut most possible way. He is also my husbands Dr. , my daughters Dr. she's 21. I would highly recommend Dr. Sortino to anyone that truley wants reults and someone they can talk to. Amazing person inside and out.

Posted on October 6th, 2017