A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Soucheray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soucheray
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Soucheray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Soucheray, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Soucheray graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Soucheray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Soucheray MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Soucheray practice?
- Dr. John Soucheray has 1 office location.
Dr. John Soucheray practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.