A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Soucheray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Soucheray, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soucheray graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Soucheray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Soucheray MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Soucheray practice?
- Dr. John Soucheray has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Soucheray practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.