A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Southard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Southard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Southard
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Southard, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Occupational Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Southard graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Southard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Clarinda Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Southard MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John G. Southard practice?
- Dr. John Southard has 1 office location.
Dr. John Southard practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Council Bluffs, IA.
See Council Bluffs Internists and Council Bluffs Pulmonologists.