A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sparti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sparti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparti graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sparti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Medical Center-Dallas, Ga
- Emory Parkway Medical Center-Lithia Springs, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Sparti DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Sparti practice?
- Dr. John Sparti has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sparti practices Family Medicine near Dallas, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.