Dr. John George Sparti DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sparti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sparti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparti graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sparti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Medical Center-Dallas, Ga
- Emory Parkway Medical Center-Lithia Springs, Ga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sparti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 13 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance