A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sparti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sparti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sparti
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sparti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparti graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sparti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Medical Center-Dallas, Ga
- Emory Parkway Medical Center-Lithia Springs, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Sparti DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Sparti practice?
- Dr. John Sparti has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sparti practices Family Medicine near Dallas, GA.
See Dallas Family Physicians.