Dr. John Spears Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Spears?

February 9th, 2017

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

This was the worse experience I have had with a physician in my entire life!!! I'm disgusted. He was insulting, demeaning, cold, rude, arrogant, self centered, egotistical, would not let me speak or ask questions, and then referred me to his staff for any conversation I wanted to have. Totally regret the entire experience.

August 2nd, 2016

Review about Dr. Spears

I had a serious spine issue and Dr. Spears helped me so much with surgery..he couldn't promise me I would walk again but I was determined and I am now walking! he is a wonderful Dr. and very nice bedside manner

May 16th, 2016

Didn't appreciate being talked to like a dog!

October 5th, 2015

Dr. Spears did lumbar spinal fusion surgery on me and he was very caring and dedicated to making me better. Thank you so much.

March 25th, 2015

a true specialist in his field

If you do as he says to do and take care of yourself after he fixes you .you will be wonderful he is the best doctor in his field. When he says he can fix it he can . Wonderful back doctor

March 11th, 2015

Doc Spears changed my life..He is straight forward and to the point.and very kind and an excellent surgeon..Thank you Doc Spears

March 4th, 2015

no people skills

Dr was only nice to me before surgery. He was recommended to me by a former employee of his. He warned me of his demeanor but said he was a great surgeon. I soon found out what he meant. He is a joke of a human being. I agree with all other poor reviews and their comments. They hit the nail on the head!!! His own words to me when trying to ask a simple question were, " IM DONE!" No doubt..so am I.

March 27th, 2013

Mr.

Fabulous surgeon! Worked miracles with me. Very courteous and informative. Paid attention to what I had to say and diagnosed my problem perfectly. Absolutely no problems after surgery. I would definetly recommend him to anyone.

March 25th, 2013

Still stinging from an appointment with Dr John Spears in Jefferson City last Friday. Can never take away the fact that he is a remarkable surgeon BUT don't think I have never been treated any worse by any Dr ever! Felt like I was talked to or should say yelled at like a unwanted child. Finally got to the point I got up and walked out. Will never go back. If you go to him you better have a tough hide!

November 15th, 2012

great doctor, Will reccomend him for all patients

September 26th, 2012

**@@ hole

Total butcher, caused me severe problems for life. Hey guys any doctor who won't talk to you like you are human doesn't care about nothing but money. Assembly line surgeon. You would'nt go to a resturaunt that treated you this way why is a doctor different. Plenty of good surgeons out there who will treat you good I know one fixed johns screw up on me.

September 26th, 2012