Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Highly trained professional show details Highly trained professional
by FGM on Jun 28th, 2016

He performed my carpal tunnel surgery a few days before my birthday.When the dressing came off he had left me a birthday wish. Although he is from the North he has done really well catching on to southern slang.

First Class Dr. show details First Class Dr.
by JB on Jun 28th, 2016

Very caring and spends time with you and explains your diagnosis and options for care. I will be recommending Dr. Speca and his staff!

Jun 27th, 2016

A great surgeon!

Good dr show details Good dr
by Scott on Apr 18th, 2016

He is a good dr and have been seeing him for over a year. If I would have been asking for narconics then he would have told me that they were not nesary but he treated me 28th kindness :'( he knew I wasn't a addict

Very arrogant show details Very arrogant
by S. V. on Mar 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

He insinuated that I was faking my pain and ask why I was even there. I'm 76 years old and never been treated with so little respect. I will never see ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Shirley on Mar 18th, 2016

This doctor was so rude to me. I left his office in tears. I was referred by my doctor because of severe knee pain. Dr. Specca kept asking why I was here and insinuated that I was lying about my pain. He said I had arthritis and told me to "deal with it"! He was VERY ARROGANT! I'm 76 years old and have been to a lot of doctors through the years. He was the worst!