A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Speckmiear is Excellent. Dr. Speckmiear has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Speckmiear, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Speckmiear graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Speckmiear has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Speckmiear accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Speckmiear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Speckmiear practice?
Dr. John Speckmiear practices Family Medicine near Woodway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Waco, TX.
See Woodway Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Speckmiear, Dr. Deshawn Speckmiear, Dr. Jan Speckmiear, Dr. Hank Speckmiear, Dr. Shayne Speckmiear, Dr. Shane Speckmiear, Dr. Jackie Speckmiear, Dr. Giovanni Speckmiear