Learn more about Dr. John Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Spencer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Spencer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Spencer practice?
- Dr. John Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Spencer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Menasha, WI.
See Menasha Emergency Physicians and Menasha Primary Care Doctors.