Learn more about Dr. John Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Spencer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Spencer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Spencer practice?
- Dr. John Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Spencer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Menasha, WI.
See Menasha Emergency Physicians and Menasha Primary Care Doctors.