A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Spera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Spera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Spera, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spera graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 25 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Spera practice?
Dr. John Spera practices Radiation Oncology near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Radiologists.