Dr. John Sperry Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Sperry Jr?

January 7th, 2014

Don't see Dr. Sperry if you like Quatlebaum

We saw Dr. Sperry bc my 4 month son had been vomitting for 4 hours that day. We were worried about dehydration at his young age, and if there was anything extra we could do to comfort him. Dr. Sperry did not want to listen to me or his primary care giver that day (baby's grandmother). He instead wanted to tell us the baby should not be eating baby food until 6 months. My son has been eating since 1 month old and was approved by main pediatrician, Dr Quattlebaum who also said he was in excellent health and a very happy baby on prior visits. Dr. Sperry also did not like pedialyte even thou it was the only thing my son could keep down. Without pedialyte he was not having wet diapers. Basically he did not focus on the problem and just said, he's fine, probably just a virus. Long story short. Ill stick with quatlebaum next time no matter what!

November 4th, 2009

Excellent Doctor for your Child

Excellent doctor, excellent diagnostician, excellent in the manner that he relates to children. No goofiness. He is friendly, warm to children, the relate to him. My daughter has been a pt since she was 5 yrs old. She loves him. I am very comfortable with his care, I like his professionalism and his attention to detail. Office staff pleasant and accommodating without going overboard. Easy to make appointments.I highly recommend Dr. Sperry and all the doctors of Charleston Pediatrics without hesitation.

December 29th, 2014