John C Spiegel MD Patient Reviews

January 14th, 2014
Very Intelligent doctor. plus he will supply you with whatever drugs you want in large quantities.

November 14th, 2013
What a joke
These reviews were all done by this quack himself.

June 6th, 2012
Available and empathic
Dr. Spiegel is very accessible to his patients and always is ready to help when I call. He is much more available than my former psychiatrist who would never return my calls.

June 1st, 2012
The best Psychiatrist
I had gone to many doctors before; DR Spiegel was the only one that got my diagnosis correct. I owe a new life to this man. May he receive the blessings he deserves.

May 30th, 2012
I was desperate
Dr. Spiegel called me back very quickly after I left him my initial message. He was able to squeeze me in within 2 days which was imperative, because I am taking medications and my previous doctor had recently retired. I've seen Dr. Spiegel twice and have found him to be a really good listener. he is easy-going and non-judgmental. I will sticking with him now because he treats me like a whole person and not just like a number as so many other physicians do.

May 30th, 2012
A light at the end of the tunnel !
Dr. Sliegel's expertise proved invaluable during my amarriage separation. At a time when divorce seemed unavoidable, he helped us work through emotional and psychological baggage that were destroying my family. Thanks to his therapy, my wife and I are closer than we ha

May 29th, 2012
A very good doctor
Frankly: this doctor is one of the best psychiatrist that are in practice today: he possesses an inate understanding of the human mind. I believe I waited only 9 minutes to be seen. Very good

May 29th, 2012
Dr. Spiegel is as good as they get...
I am not exaggerating when I state that he listens to you, he cares about you and he is thourough and knowledgeable. I don't think there are many doctors who spend the kind of time and effort on patients that Dr. Spiegel does.

December 17th, 2011
He is truly a caring and knowledgeable clinician
Dr. Spiegel is very intuitive and a very astute diagnostician. Besides that, he is so caring. He called me out of the blue after our initial consultation several times just to find out how I was doing. This is a really empathic gesture that I have never seen before. I have the greatest of confidence in him and his abilities.

October 25th, 2011
Dr. Spiegel helped me greatly
Dr. Spiegel is one of the few doctors I have seen who is not a clock-watcher and who has always taken my personal needs into account. I seem him for psychiatric and medication management and he has supported me with all sorts of persoanl issues as well. I cannot recommend him more highly.

October 24th, 2011
The best of the best!!
I have been very ill for many years and struggled to find the right doctor. I was desperate to find a doctor who understood what I go through as a result if my mental problems. Doctor Speigel basically saved my life. I have improved 100% since I started going to him. He always keeps his appointments, he is on time, goes out of his way to help me solve my problems and feel motivated. He is a genuine person whose main purpose is to improve the lives of his patients.

October 23rd, 2011
He is an excellent clinician and diagnostician.
Dr Spiegel spends a great deal of time with patients and he forms a great bond with them. I have benefitted from his expertise in psychiatry and pain management greatly. Thanks Dr Spiegel!