Dr. John Spiegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Spiegel?

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Very Intelligent doctor. plus he will supply you with whatever drugs you want in large quantities.

What a joke

Posted on November 14th, 2013

These reviews were all done by this quack himself.

Available and empathic

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Dr. Spiegel is very accessible to his patients and always is ready to help when I call. He is much more available than my former psychiatrist who would never return my calls.

The best Psychiatrist

Posted on June 1st, 2012

I had gone to many doctors before; DR Spiegel was the only one that got my diagnosis correct. I owe a new life to this man. May he receive the blessings he deserves.

I was desperate

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Dr. Spiegel called me back very quickly after I left him my initial message. He was able to squeeze me in within 2 days which was imperative, because I am taking medications and my previous doctor had recently retired. I've seen Dr. Spiegel twice and have found him to be a really good listener. he is easy-going and non-judgmental. I will sticking with him now because he treats me like a whole person and not just like a number as so many other physicians do.

A light at the end of the tunnel !

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Dr. Sliegel's expertise proved invaluable during my amarriage separation. At a time when divorce seemed unavoidable, he helped us work through emotional and psychological baggage that were destroying my family. Thanks to his therapy, my wife and I are closer than we ha

A very good doctor

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Frankly: this doctor is one of the best psychiatrist that are in practice today: he possesses an inate understanding of the human mind. I believe I waited only 9 minutes to be seen. Very good

Dr. Spiegel is as good as they get...

Posted on May 29th, 2012

I am not exaggerating when I state that he listens to you, he cares about you and he is thourough and knowledgeable. I don't think there are many doctors who spend the kind of time and effort on patients that Dr. Spiegel does.

He is truly a caring and knowledgeable clinician

Posted on December 18th, 2011

Dr. Spiegel is very intuitive and a very astute diagnostician. Besides that, he is so caring. He called me out of the blue after our initial consultation several times just to find out how I was doing. This is a really empathic gesture that I have never seen before. I have the greatest of confidence in him and his abilities.

Dr. Spiegel helped me greatly

Posted on October 25th, 2011

Dr. Spiegel is one of the few doctors I have seen who is not a clock-watcher and who has always taken my personal needs into account. I seem him for psychiatric and medication management and he has supported me with all sorts of persoanl issues as well. I cannot recommend him more highly.

The best of the best!!

Posted on October 24th, 2011

I have been very ill for many years and struggled to find the right doctor. I was desperate to find a doctor who understood what I go through as a result if my mental problems. Doctor Speigel basically saved my life. I have improved 100% since I started going to him. He always keeps his appointments, he is on time, goes out of his way to help me solve my problems and feel motivated. He is a genuine person whose main purpose is to improve the lives of his patients.

He is an excellent clinician and diagnostician.

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

Dr Spiegel spends a great deal of time with patients and he forms a great bond with them. I have benefitted from his expertise in psychiatry and pain management greatly. Thanks Dr Spiegel!