A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Spieker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Spieker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Spieker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spieker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Spieker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Brian Spieker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Spieker practice?
- Dr. John Spieker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Spieker practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.