A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Spiggle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Spiggle is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Spiggle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiggle graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Spiggle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Spiggle MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Spiggle practice?
- Dr. John Spiggle has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Spiggle practices Urology near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Urologists.