A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Spiggle, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiggle graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Spiggle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hosp Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spiggle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Spiggle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Spiggle practice?
Dr. John Spiggle practices Urology near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Spiggle, Dr. Deshawn Spiggle, Dr. Jan Spiggle, Dr. Hank Spiggle, Dr. Shayne Spiggle, Dr. Shane Spiggle, Dr. Jackie Spiggle, Dr. Giovanni Spiggle