A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Spine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Spine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Spine graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Spine DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Spine practice?
- Dr. John Spine has 1 office location.
Dr. John Spine practices Family Medicine near Erie, CO.
See Erie Primary Care Doctors.