A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Spine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Spine graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Spine practice?
Dr. John Spine practices Family Medicine near Erie, CO.
See Erie Family Physicians.