Dr. John Spitalieri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Spitalieri?

June 21st, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

He is my mothers Dr. Dr Spitalieri went above the norm when treating my mother in the hospital. The time he spent explaining and his whole patient care is exceptional.

September 15th, 2016

Best surgeon ever!!!!!

August 16th, 2013

My family doctor referred me to Cape Fear Neuro because of my neck and arm pain. At first, I asked if I could go to Duke because they are so well known. I tried to schedule an appointment at Duke but they wouldn't see me for 6 months! The pain was terrible and I couldn't wait. I asked around and several people told me that Dr. John Spitalieri was the person to see. I made an appointment and he saw me within a week. BOY AM I GLAD I DID!! Dr. Spitalieri is so kind. He didn't even recommend surgery right away. He wanted to order more tests so he could make the best decision. I ended up having a cervical fusion to reduce pressure on my spinal cord and nerve roots. It was the best decision I ever made! Thank you so much Dr. Spitalieri!! You are my hero!!!

January 30th, 2013

Wondrful Doctor!

August 9th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Spitalieri is a wonderful and caring doctor. He took great care of mother. We were lucky to have him.

May 31st, 2012

Wonderful and caring doctor

February 6th, 2010

impressive

Soft spoken. Did his homework on my case and took the time to explain my medical issues. Gave me different options to consider.

September 21st, 2017