Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Sprague
Dr. John Sprague, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edgewood, KY, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Covington, KY (and 2 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sprague is affiliated with St Elizabeth Healthcare, St Elizabeth Florence and The Christ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Sprague has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. John Sprague is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edgewood, KY.
Dr. Mounira Habli
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Edgewood, KY 0 mi18
Dr. Marihelen Dooley
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Edgewood, KY 0 mi38
Dr. Jack Basil
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Edgewood, KY 0 mi24