A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Springer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Springer
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Springer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Springer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Springer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter Community Hospital
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Adolph Springer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Springer practice?
- Dr. John Springer has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Springer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Peter, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN and Le Sueur, MN.
See Saint Peter Surgeons.