A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Springer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Springer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Springer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- St Peter Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Springer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Springer practice?
Dr. John Springer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Peter, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN and Le Sueur, MN.
See Saint Peter Surgeons.