A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Springer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Springer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Springer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Springer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Springer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter Community Hospital
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Adolph Springer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Springer practice?
- Dr. John Springer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Springer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Orthopedic Surgeons.