A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Springer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Springer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Springer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- St Peter Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Adolph Springer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Springer practice?
- Dr. John Springer has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Springer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Peter, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN and Le Sueur, MN.
See Saint Peter Surgeons.