Learn more about Dr. John Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Springer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Springer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Springer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Springer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Springer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter Community Hospital
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Adolph Springer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Springer practice?
- Dr. John Springer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Springer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Orthopedic Surgeons.