A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Spurlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Spurlock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Spurlock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Spurlock graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Spurlock has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Spurlock MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Spurlock practice?
- Dr. John Spurlock has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Spurlock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palmerton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Palmerton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.