Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Exceptional, Individualized Treatment for IC show details Exceptional, Individualized Treatment for IC
Nov 9th, 2015

I simply can not say enough about Dr. Spurlock and his staff. I suffered with IC from 1997 until 2011. Dr. Spurlock and I worked together on my management plan and I was 4 years pain tolerant/pain free. Dr. Spurlock and his staff truly are dedicated to helping their patients and I recommend any woman suffering from unmanaged IC to reach out to him.

Excellent doctor, great staff in Palmerton show details Excellent doctor, great staff in Palmerton
Jun 9th, 2015

Very professional staff, extremely knowledgeable doctor. 5 stars

He's a great doc! show details He's a great doc!
May 31st, 2011

I go to Dr. Spurlock once a year for my FAA Flight Physicals. Today was my 4th physical and I had a unique experience. An older woman came into the office today and gave Dr. Spurlock and his staff some home-made baked goods because she was so thankful that he treated her. He's always been courtious and professional with me, so I can see why that woman was so pleased.

Don't trust him show details Don't trust him
by Dissatisfied Patient on Sep 3rd, 2010

He made me very nervous during the visits. He charged me for services he did not perform.