A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stachler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stachler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stachler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stachler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stachler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- Pueblo Cardiology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Stachler MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Stachler practice?
- Dr. John Stachler has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stachler practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Cardiologists.