Learn more about Dr. John Stachler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stachler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stachler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stachler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stachler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Stachler MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Stachler practice?
- Dr. John Stachler has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stachler practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Trinidad, CO and Alamosa, CO.
See Pueblo Cardiologists.