A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stachler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stachler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stachler
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Stachler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stachler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stachler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stachler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Stachler MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Stachler practice?
- Dr. John Stachler has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stachler practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Trinidad, CO and Alamosa, CO.
See Pueblo Cardiologists.