A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stack is Excellent. Dr. Stack has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Stack practice?
Dr. John Stack practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cheltenham, PA and Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Willow Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Stack, Dr. Deshawn Stack, Dr. Jan Stack, Dr. Hank Stack, Dr. Shayne Stack, Dr. Shane Stack, Dr. Jackie Stack, Dr. Giovanni Stack