Dr. John Stack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Stack?

Posted on December 4th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Stack. I'd had two previous GYNs: one who didn't listen to me when I knew something was wrong and one who tried to sell me stuff and whose assistant taking blood didn't wear gloves...I am so grateful that I found Dr Stack!!!

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr. Stack always takes the time to answer your questions and address your concerns. I have been his patient for 32 years.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Stack has been my doctor for a number of years. Both my daughters have been patients of his and we all feel the same way about him. Very caring and kind person who has a great bedside manner and spends time with you on office visits too.

mrs.

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Dr Stack delivered my daughter 40 years ago.Best dr. I have meet in my life.

Great doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

This practice has delivered three of my children. Dr stack is amazing. Very attentive and caring and always addresses ur concerns. I hae since moved 90 minutes away and will still drive there for my yearly appointments. The office staff has always been great and they make everything go smooth.

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Dr Stack Is the best !!!!So much so that my daughter , dauhter-laws and God daughter are also patients

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Excellent Docotr.Explains everything in a manner that I can Understand easily.Very Caring.Listens everything you are saying.Understands your problem and diagnose accurately.

Posted on February 1st, 2012

I have been a patient for 33 years. Dr. Stack is a wonderful, compassionate doctor. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2001. He streamlined the whole process and referred me to excellent specialists .

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Dr. John Stack is a excellent GYN and as he has compassion and takes time to talk and explain to you in layman terms. My youngest Sister died of cancer almost 20 years ago and he still remembers her. I know he'll retire someday but I hope it not for many years.

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Fine physician and truly great technical skills. Had c-section and other procedures by him. Excellent procedural skills.

Great Obgyn

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr. Stack is Great he spends time with all his patients and actually cares about what you have to say . I will never change doctors.

Best OB in the area

Posted on April 22nd, 2008

I LOVE Stack. I have been with his office for almost 20 years, but did not see him until my first pregnancy 4 years ago. All the doctors in the practice are great, but Stack just has a way about him that lets you know he genuinely and truly cares about you, not just your medical care, but you as a person. He gives gentle advice, is a true gentleman in treating you and never makes you feel that a question is stupid or makes you uncomfortable. After the birth of my children, he came to see me 2 or 3 times during my hospital stay, which I understand is quite unusual. You can't get a better doctor anywhere.