Overall Review

3.0

March 4th, 2016
He was very unprofessional and never suggested any proper testing to diagnose my symptoms. Even though I attempted to explain to him on on multiple occasions, nothing was done and I eventually was treated at a different location who would listen to me. I recommend individuals look elsewhere than Dr. John Stafford. Get your head out of the clouds.

December 28th, 2015
I've been with this guy for two years. He is very helpful with listening to what's going on with you but other than that everything about this place is more than terrible. First off with your visit your always told that they are running 1&1.5 hours behind and say its probably better if you come back later rather than sitting BUT NEVER CALL to inform you that they are running behind ( which is always ) and make sure they are positive about being behind also because I went home a couple times when I was told they were an 1.5 hours behind then drove home ( which takes 20 minutes ) to come home to a phone call of then saying they were calling me in to see the doctor for the past 15 minutes, talking to me as if this was my fault. So also add the receptionists who handle the phones are always extremely rude ( except for Christine, she's always nice. So once you go through all of the nonsense and finally get into the exam room plan to wait anywhere from 30-45 minutes and that's if your lucky my average wait time over the past year has been at least an hour. Like I said Dr. Stafford is a nice guy and knows his stuff but like other reviews the waste of time, gas from vehicle and how your treated before hand is unprofessional and just flat out terrible. Also don't ever cancel an appointment because all of a sudden they're on you so fast because its on THEIR time not yours. I cannot stress how much of joke this place is the only reason I still deal with it all because they are the only place that's takes my insurance.

April 17th, 2015
J
Dr. Stafford has been my Doctor for many (10) years. He has always seemed to be very pleasant and competent. He was a little more flexible on scheduling and such before he sold the practice to Lakeland.

January 22nd, 2015
Horrible Experience
this physician did nothing to instill confidence....I can't find a positive thing to say....being a "nice guy" is no substitute for being competent

December 23rd, 2014
nice guy

November 14th, 2014
Cancels appts with no notice, makes you wait 1+ hours when they don't cancel.

August 14th, 2011
Dr Stafford was more than willing to spend as much time as necessary talking to me about what was going on. However, after sitting in the waiting room 20 minutes past my appt time, and then another 45 minutes in the exam room waiting for him, I was way past caring how much time he was willing to spend with me. I don't have time to spend an hour waiting to see the dr every time, and this is the experience my husband, daughter, & myself have had each time we go to see him.