Learn more about Dr. John Stagias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stagias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stagias
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stagias, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagias graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stagias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center-Arden Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Stagias MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Stagias practice?
- Dr. John Stagias has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stagias practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Southbridge, MA.
See Southbridge Internists and Southbridge Gastroenterologists.