A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stagias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stagias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stagias, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagias graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stagias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center-Arden Hill Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stagias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans