A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stagias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stagias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stagias
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stagias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stagias, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagias graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stagias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center-Arden Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Stagias MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Stagias practice?
- Dr. John Stagias has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stagias practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Southbridge, MA.
See Southbridge Internists and Southbridge Gastroenterologists.