A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stagias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stagias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stagias, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagias graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stagias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center-Arden Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Stagias MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Stagias practice?
- Dr. John Stagias has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stagias practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Southbridge, MA.
See Southbridge Internists and Southbridge Gastroenterologists.