A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stahl, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pathologic Nystagmus
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahl graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stahl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stahl MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John Stahl practice?
- Dr. John Stahl has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stahl practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.