Learn more about Dr. John Stakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stakes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stakes
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Stakes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stakes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stakes graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Stakes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilbur Stakes MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Stakes practice?
- Dr. John Stakes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stakes practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Neurologists.