A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stakes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stakes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stakes graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Stakes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilbur Stakes MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Stakes practice?
- Dr. John Stakes has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stakes practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Neurologists.