Learn more about Dr. John Stakes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stakes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stakes
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Stakes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stakes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stakes graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Stakes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilbur Stakes MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Stakes practice?
- Dr. John Stakes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stakes practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Neurologists.