Dr. John Stallard Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Stallard?

Teresa Harrington

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

This doctor admitted my mother from the ER. He never came back to give us any follow up information until 6 hours later when we asked the nurse if we could speak with him. He was rude to us, and very abrupt when we asked for information. He didn't listen to us when we spoke to him, and he seemed to have made up his mind about what happened to my mother before she came to the ER. Unfortunately, he is the face that represents L& M hospital to my family. If I were ever a patient, and he walked in, I'd have to request another Physician.

Posted on April 17th, 2016

Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor in my life.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Good care and expertise in field is always more important to me than bedside manner but whew, this man made me rethink that. Cold, short, couldn't leave the room fast enough. Went for ER visit and left with so many unanswered questions b/c he threw papers at me, gave me his diagnosis, and disappeared. Never allowed me to ask questions, elaborate on my answers to his questions. Not impressed. Usually the L&M ED staff is excellent. I found the exception.

billing

Posted on September 10th, 2015

be warned if you go to the Emergency Room and see this doctor anytime between 10PM and 8AM you will receive a bill for an extra fee for after hours services even though this is a 24/7 emergency room . TOTAL RIPOFF

Awful

Posted on January 11th, 2015

ER visit! Won't ever go to Dr. Stallard. I will never recommend him to family or friends. I have never been treated like that in 41 years!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Very bad bedside manner. Didn't like him at all. He was very rude.

EMERGENCY ROOM AT LAWRENCE AND MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

Posted on May 17th, 2011

THIS DOCTOR WAS GREAT IN UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEM MY HUSBAND HAD AND THE TESTS HE NEEDED TO HAVE DONE BUT SOMEHOW THE EMERGENCY ROOM NEVER SCHEDULED THE TESTS AND MY HUSBAND STILL DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HIM...L & M I WOULD NOT BRING HIM THERE AGAIN...TOOO MANY HANDS AND NO BRAINS EXCEPT FOR THIS DOCTOR..NURSES WERE GREAT

Posted on November 9th, 2017