A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stamato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stamato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamato graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Stamato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Sheridan County
- Campbell County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Stamato FACRO, MD, and MPA is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Stamato practice?
- Dr. John Stamato has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stamato practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Sheridan, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Gillette, WY.
See Sheridan Oncologists and Sheridan Radiologists.