A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stamato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stamato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stamato
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stamato Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamato graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Stamato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Sheridan County
- Campbell County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Stamato FACRO, MD, and MPA is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Stamato practice?
- Dr. John Stamato has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Stamato practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Sheridan, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Gillette, WY.
See Sheridan Oncologists and Sheridan Radiation Oncologists.