A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stambaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stambaugh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stambaugh
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Stambaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stambaugh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stambaugh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edgar Stambaugh DO and MD is a male Hematologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Stambaugh practice?
- Dr. John Stambaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stambaugh practices Hematology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Hematologists.