A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Stambaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stambaugh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Stambaugh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stambaugh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edgar Stambaugh DO and MD is a male Hematologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Stambaugh practice?
- Dr. John Stambaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stambaugh practices Hematology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Hematologists.